I feel like I've been running for the past week and there is no end in sight! The week leading up to the family reunion and Ava's birthday was crazy, and now I'm trying to get things organized so I can go away this weekend for my first weekend without the kids!!! Woohoo! I'm headed to Charleston to spend some time with my dear friend Kathryn! In the meantime, as I plan meals, catch up on laundry and keep the kids busy, I hope to convince that Yes he can watch both kids without me for 3 days!
I took Miss A to her well-check this morning and here are her stats:
Weight - 20 pounds 13 ounces (50%)
Height - 29 3/4 inches (75%)
Head - 18 1/2 inches (94%)
I can't help but snicker as I type her head measurements. Both of our kids have rather large heads. We like to say that it's due to their amazing brains, but the truth is we all know it's an Alexander trait. :)
Pictures will be posted tonight of our birthday shin-dig!
I took Miss A to her well-check this morning and here are her stats:
Weight - 20 pounds 13 ounces (50%)
Height - 29 3/4 inches (75%)
Head - 18 1/2 inches (94%)
I can't help but snicker as I type her head measurements. Both of our kids have rather large heads. We like to say that it's due to their amazing brains, but the truth is we all know it's an Alexander trait. :)
Pictures will be posted tonight of our birthday shin-dig!
Comments