I have developed a rather fond relationship with Kellogg's Special K Vanilla Almond. Low in fat (only 1.5 g) and made with whole grains, I eat this tasty treat as a meal and a snack. I'm eating some right now. Special thanks to Kat for introducing me to this delightful cereal. Our local Ingles has been running it on sale this past week, 2 for $4, so I stocked up. The milk is even on sale too, 2 for $5, making this treat yummy and affordable. Sweet, crispy flakes and crunchy almonds. What more could a girl ask for. By the way, you should go to Ingles. Everything is on sale. I picked up some lean ground beef today for $1.38 per pound. Now that's good for the budget.
Low prices + good food = happy housewife
Low prices + good food = happy housewife
Comments
»
There are many formulas out there for determining how much you should eat to lose weight, but here's a simple one based on the Katch McArdle:
This will cause the muscle to burn plenty of energy, both through the workout, and during the regeneration process later on
https://www.facebook.com/instaketo