I just quit Weight Watchers as of 10 minutes ago. Actually I got off the phone with the nice lady at corporate who made the cancellation official. I know what you're thinking, "Sara, you're so close to your goal! (only 5 pounds away!) Why quit now? You're a quitter!" Well, that's what I was thinking a couple weeks ago as I was praying about whether or not to continue being a member.
But when it comes down to what is best for me and my family, I decided it is time to stop. I'm still going to follow the eating plan, but I am no longer going to weigh in weekly and skip out on the meetings.
That's right. I haven't attended a meeting in over a month.
I thought they were lame so I stopped going. And I can't keep paying $39.95 a month to not even attend.
So from now on, every Monday, I am going to weigh-in at home and tell you about my progress. A little online accountability, if there is such a thing.
I am also going to share with you my fitness/food goals for the week!
But no, I'm not going to tell you how much I weigh!
We're on the cusp of a new month, so I have taken some time to come up with some weight loss goals that I will accomplish in the month of September! (See, I told you, I haven't lost my focus!)
I want to see a 6-10 pound loss!
And I'm getting back on my intense workout plan - 7 hours a week, broken down into 5 mornings and two evenings.
Notice that my new weight loss goals surpass my WW goal! That's right. I'm going for it! Nothing is going to stop me, except getting pregnant or another stress fracture!
But that's not going to happen anytime soon!
So you have a big responsibility now, holding me accountable to my goals.
But please don't be annoying about. I will not tolerate annoying people.
But when it comes down to what is best for me and my family, I decided it is time to stop. I'm still going to follow the eating plan, but I am no longer going to weigh in weekly and skip out on the meetings.
That's right. I haven't attended a meeting in over a month.
I thought they were lame so I stopped going. And I can't keep paying $39.95 a month to not even attend.
So from now on, every Monday, I am going to weigh-in at home and tell you about my progress. A little online accountability, if there is such a thing.
I am also going to share with you my fitness/food goals for the week!
But no, I'm not going to tell you how much I weigh!
We're on the cusp of a new month, so I have taken some time to come up with some weight loss goals that I will accomplish in the month of September! (See, I told you, I haven't lost my focus!)
I want to see a 6-10 pound loss!
And I'm getting back on my intense workout plan - 7 hours a week, broken down into 5 mornings and two evenings.
Notice that my new weight loss goals surpass my WW goal! That's right. I'm going for it! Nothing is going to stop me, except getting pregnant or another stress fracture!
But that's not going to happen anytime soon!
So you have a big responsibility now, holding me accountable to my goals.
But please don't be annoying about. I will not tolerate annoying people.
Comments