Here are some conversations I've heard lately:
"Buddy, Mommy and Daddy are married. Just like Ben and Skye are married and Brian and Becky are married."
"I'm married too, Mommy!"
"To who?"
"To my cousin!"
*********************************
"Mommy, why are you singing Little Einsteins?"
"I have no idea buddy, but it's stuck in my head."
"Well, you need to stop. You're being a tease."
*********************************
(While Andrew and Lucas are waiting for me to fix their lunch)
"Andrew, look at these beautiful flowers! Smell them"
"But we can't eat them!"
"Buddy, Mommy and Daddy are married. Just like Ben and Skye are married and Brian and Becky are married."
"I'm married too, Mommy!"
"To who?"
"To my cousin!"
*********************************
"Mommy, why are you singing Little Einsteins?"
"I have no idea buddy, but it's stuck in my head."
"Well, you need to stop. You're being a tease."
*********************************
(While Andrew and Lucas are waiting for me to fix their lunch)
"Andrew, look at these beautiful flowers! Smell them"
"But we can't eat them!"
Comments