There are still days when I forget that I'm not breastfeeding anymore. Oh, my body is pretty clear about the fact, but my heart can play tricks on me. I still use my boppy to feed Ava since my arms tend to get tired holding my growing little girl. Ava takes a bottle 5 times a day and cereal two times a day. I've got my plans together to start making Ava's first babyfood - sweet potatoes and carrots - which I hope to share with her next week! I think Ava misses the comfort of nursing too; she has learned to hold her bottle and will continue holding on tight, sucking every last drop out until she finally looks up at me with those big baby blues the look of utter disappointment on her face. Bless her heart....
She's currently sucking on the side of the bottle while laying in my lap.
Potty training has picked up steam again and Lucas has been dry for a few days now! He even went to school in his underwear!!!! Don't worry - I put pants on him too since it was only in the 20s this morning! What kind of mother do you think I am?
We have finally sold our house and will close on it this week! While I am thrilled at the blessing of selling our home in this terrible market, I admit that this chapter closing is bittersweet. Westwind was our first house. So many memories there. Joy, laughter, love, heartache, trials, faith - all scrambled into 4 years of our lives. Too much to even begin to share today.
Just a random note of interest, we became the owners of Westwind on my 22nd birthday and bought our second (and current) house the day before my 26th birthday.
What are you up to today?
She's currently sucking on the side of the bottle while laying in my lap.
Potty training has picked up steam again and Lucas has been dry for a few days now! He even went to school in his underwear!!!! Don't worry - I put pants on him too since it was only in the 20s this morning! What kind of mother do you think I am?
We have finally sold our house and will close on it this week! While I am thrilled at the blessing of selling our home in this terrible market, I admit that this chapter closing is bittersweet. Westwind was our first house. So many memories there. Joy, laughter, love, heartache, trials, faith - all scrambled into 4 years of our lives. Too much to even begin to share today.
Just a random note of interest, we became the owners of Westwind on my 22nd birthday and bought our second (and current) house the day before my 26th birthday.
What are you up to today?
Comments