Hello blogging friends. I hope you've had a good holiday. I've been avoiding the blog, rather intentionally. It was nice to be "disconnected" for a while. A quick update, David is doing great, Praise Jesus, our Healer! His road to recovery has been so challenging, but our sweet nephew is being moved out of the NICU and into a regular hospital room! He should be going home is just a few days.
Let's take a moment to thank our Creator, Savior and Friend for His love and care. Yes, thank you Jesus. We are in awe of your compassion.
Our kids are recovering from their coughs and sniffles. It was a taxing Christmas with both kids not feeling great, but there were definitely some tender moments
I can't get enough of this. Seriously, it is the theme of my day, I'm saturated with these songs. And the DVD, holy crap. Talk about being a tiny part of a powerful move of God.
Let's take a moment to thank our Creator, Savior and Friend for His love and care. Yes, thank you Jesus. We are in awe of your compassion.
Our kids are recovering from their coughs and sniffles. It was a taxing Christmas with both kids not feeling great, but there were definitely some tender moments
I can't get enough of this. Seriously, it is the theme of my day, I'm saturated with these songs. And the DVD, holy crap. Talk about being a tiny part of a powerful move of God.
Comments
I'm so glad to hear that little David is home!! God is SO good!
love you, cousin!
Virginia