Here are some conversations recently overheard in our house:
Last Sunday, we're on our way to church when we see a couple of police cars.
"Mommy, where are those police men going?" - Lucas
"To tell the cars where to go, buddy" - Mommy
"But who is going to get the bad guys?" - L
Fast forward 10 minutes, we're inside the church getting the kids checked in when Lucas sees a policeman nearby. Running up to him, Lucas says
"Hi Mr. Policeman! What are you doing here? Do you get rid of the bad guys?"
The nice man, says that yes he does, and Lucas says, "Good, because there's a bad guy in there (pointing to a nearby room) and you need to go get him!"
**********************************************************
At Outback that night, we're celebrating Matt's Dad and brother's birthdays. Matt takes Lucas to the potty and Lucas runs back to the table saying "I did it! I teeteed in the stand up potty! The one on the wall! I liked that!"
**********************************************************
"Mommy, I can't tee tee in the potty anymore." "Why not buddy?" "Because it isn't special anymore." "It isn't special? Why not" "Because you eat my M&Ms Mommy!"
Last Sunday, we're on our way to church when we see a couple of police cars.
"Mommy, where are those police men going?" - Lucas
"To tell the cars where to go, buddy" - Mommy
"But who is going to get the bad guys?" - L
Fast forward 10 minutes, we're inside the church getting the kids checked in when Lucas sees a policeman nearby. Running up to him, Lucas says
"Hi Mr. Policeman! What are you doing here? Do you get rid of the bad guys?"
The nice man, says that yes he does, and Lucas says, "Good, because there's a bad guy in there (pointing to a nearby room) and you need to go get him!"
**********************************************************
At Outback that night, we're celebrating Matt's Dad and brother's birthdays. Matt takes Lucas to the potty and Lucas runs back to the table saying "I did it! I teeteed in the stand up potty! The one on the wall! I liked that!"
**********************************************************
"Mommy, I can't tee tee in the potty anymore." "Why not buddy?" "Because it isn't special anymore." "It isn't special? Why not" "Because you eat my M&Ms Mommy!"
Comments