Skip to main content

Reminds me of an old church hymn


When I picked Lucas up from preschool today, he looked like this! So cute I could just squeeze him! (And I did!) Apparently his class went all out celebrating Thanksgiving because I found lots of crafts in his bag. This being Lucas's first year in school, it feels strange to me that someone else is doing crafts with him. We still do projects together at home, but not as many as we used to.


I found this foam "blessing" tree in L's bag as I was sorting through all of his Thanksgiving goodies. In case you can't see it, it says "Count your Blessings Tree". Apparently, Lucas's teacher wrote down all of Lucas's blessings: Mommy, Andrew, Pizza, School, Toys, Daddy, Friends, and Books. I'm not sure what to think about the absence of his sister's name! Since I picked him up, I've asked Lucas several times about what he is thankful for, and each time he simply says, "Andrew". I then say, "Anyone else?", to which he replys "No, just Andrew."


Check out Ava's adorable sweater! Thanks Aunt Suzanne for making my girl so trendy! ha
Posted by Picasa

Comments