*Disclaimer* Our camera is acting crazy, so photos look kind of strange... I'm really glad we bought the extended warranty
Our Thanksgiving week began with a *quick* trip to Atlanta to visit some family. Ava bonded with her cousin Joseph while Lucas and Josh had a blast playing together. I told Ava that right now she may enjoy holding Joseph's hand, but one day he's going to pull her pigtails and she will think he has cooties.
Why is it so hard to get 3 and 4 year olds to pose for a picture? Lucas used to be so good at smiling on command, but now we're lucky if we get something like this. Is this a boy thing?
See, I told you there is something wrong with our (new) camera. Anyway, if you can see past the strange colors, this is me with my cousin Margaret. She and her family are moving to live with the yankees and we will miss them so much!
Jump ahead to Thursday (Sorry the photos are out of order - I'm really in need of a nap and a shower, but that's another issue all together.) We celebrated Turkey day with Matt's family at his parent's house. Here Lucas is chilling with his cousins before lunch.

Comments