If I were stranded on a desert island and could only have two beauty products with me, I would choose mascara and chapstick. On a day when I'm lucky to get out of my pjs and take a shower, I always find the time to apply a little mascara and a coat of cherry chapstick. Well lately, the mascara hasn't been happening. Oh, it's not a time issue; in fact, since I am no longer breastfeeding, I have more time that I ever thought possible with a 3 month old. No, the issue is my eye. Or more specifically, a problem with styes that won't seem to go away on my left eye. They started up about 3 weeks ago and culminated with my eye being half swollen shut for a couple days. I've stopped applying all eye makeup on that eye, but I couldn't give up putting mascara on my healthy eye. Call me vain, but a girl has to feel pretty.
I thought my problems were solved after I bought some new mascara and got an antibiotic from the doctor, but alas, the styes have come back with a vengence. Is this stress related? Could whacky hormones be the culprit? I really don't know. Do you have any guesses?
Matt and I rejoined the YMCA last week and I'm super stoked to be back! After months of inactivity (does breastfeeding count as a cardio workout??) I'm struggling to get back into shape. This morning, in an effort to show my sweet hubby some love, I decided to play raquetball with him. More accurately, huffed and puffed while giggling over my enormous lack of hand/eye coordination as I watched the ball zoom past me more times than not. Our game was ended abruptly when I smacked my face in the wall. I told you I'm not very coordinated. Can you guess which eye is now swollen and in pain? Oh Yeah, it's my stye eye.
Thank goodness I have bangs.
I thought my problems were solved after I bought some new mascara and got an antibiotic from the doctor, but alas, the styes have come back with a vengence. Is this stress related? Could whacky hormones be the culprit? I really don't know. Do you have any guesses?
Matt and I rejoined the YMCA last week and I'm super stoked to be back! After months of inactivity (does breastfeeding count as a cardio workout??) I'm struggling to get back into shape. This morning, in an effort to show my sweet hubby some love, I decided to play raquetball with him. More accurately, huffed and puffed while giggling over my enormous lack of hand/eye coordination as I watched the ball zoom past me more times than not. Our game was ended abruptly when I smacked my face in the wall. I told you I'm not very coordinated. Can you guess which eye is now swollen and in pain? Oh Yeah, it's my stye eye.
Thank goodness I have bangs.
Comments