While I'm busy stuffing my face with Orville Redenbocker's Kettle Korn (it's 94% fat free, so that means I can eat the whole bag, right?), I just have to share a few highlights of our day so far! We went in this morning for Ava's weekly weight check and found out that she gained an entire pound last week!!! Hooray for chubby cheeks! (Front and back!) That means we don't have to see the doctor for an entire month! Lucas came along to receive his flu shot, which I was dreading. I tried to prepare him, explaining why he was getting poked and how it would hurt only for a minute. But apparantly it was all in vain. He didn't need the pep talk. No, he just took it like a man. We rolled up his sleeve, nurse Lynn counted to three, and all Lucas did was say "okay" after it was done. Apparantly I act more like a three year old when it comes to needles than my three year old does.
And now the big news of the day.... Ava rolled over from her tummy to her back, twice! I caught the second time on camera! I can't believe how our baby girl is growing so fast....
The Lord is good.
And now the big news of the day.... Ava rolled over from her tummy to her back, twice! I caught the second time on camera! I can't believe how our baby girl is growing so fast....
The Lord is good.
Comments