Have you noticed all the different types of Easter candy on the shelves? It's no longer just about hollow chocolate bunnies and sugary, yellow peeps; now every type of candy bar is made into the shape of an egg and wrapped in shiny foil. Tonight, Matt and I had a simultaneous craving for Easter candy. Our health-conscious meal of baked fish and veggies apparently sent us into sugar withdrawels that led us to pack Lucas into the carseat and drive to Walgreens. While perusing the candy aisle, both Matt and I found several of our childhood favorites; chocolate, gold coins from Nana, bubble gums eggs in a tiny carton, and of course, the classic hollow, chocolate bunny. After several exclamations of "that's my favorite" and "I remember finding this in my Easter basket" , we made our choices. A mix of classic and new candy filled our shopping bag- chocolate covered, marshmellow bunnies, Reeses peanut butter eggs, and M&Ms Kissables. Yum.
Guess what? I'm taking steps today to get just a little closer to my dream. We're off to the gym in a little bit to keep working towards losing those 38 pounds. I'm also working on a plan to sell specialty homemade cheesecakes during the holidays. Doing something I love and making some extra money for the people I love. Pretty great stuff!
Comments
~*mandy*~