Lucas said his first offical word tonight and from the title you can guess what it is, "Da-Da". I say official because Lucas started making this new sound Tuesday evening after we picked him up from his Mimi and Poppy's house. In the car ride home, he started babbling and instead of his usual "guh" or "ga", we heard "da". Tonight however, when Matt walked into the room, Lucas looked at him and said, "da-da". So that makes it offical. His first word. Brings tears to your eyes, doesn't it?
Guess what? I'm taking steps today to get just a little closer to my dream. We're off to the gym in a little bit to keep working towards losing those 38 pounds. I'm also working on a plan to sell specialty homemade cheesecakes during the holidays. Doing something I love and making some extra money for the people I love. Pretty great stuff!
Comments
Animal jobs for kids Prozac strattera Prozac 2b effects prozac Norton antivirus code Reverse lookup for fax numbers in canada buy prozac http://www.jogging-0.info/Major_league_baseball.html Guide paxil side effects go