Lucas started doing the funniest thing today. He taught himself how to cough for attention. When I first heard him cough this morning, I was concerned that he was coming down with something. Throughout Becky's birthday lunch, Lucas continued coughing, but nothing appeared to be wrong. So tonight, Matt and I were playing with him on the floor when we realized that he was coughing to get our attention. He even began to mimic me when I coughed! Everytime I would cough, Lucas laughed then coughed back! What a funny little guy! I'm so excited that we are seeing his personality emerge. He's such a happy guy, laid back and chill. I love seeing him be silly and interacting with us. So the next time you see Lucas, give him a little cough and see how he responds. Just make sure you aren't spreading any germs with that cough!
Guess what? I'm taking steps today to get just a little closer to my dream. We're off to the gym in a little bit to keep working towards losing those 38 pounds. I'm also working on a plan to sell specialty homemade cheesecakes during the holidays. Doing something I love and making some extra money for the people I love. Pretty great stuff!
Comments