Lucas charmed the ladies at the Clinique counter today in Belks. I pushed him in the stroller so he could see everything and boy did he have fun! There was a small crowd at the makeup counter because it's Bonus Time, so we patiently waited to make our purchase. Lucas made sure he was showered with attention by cooing and coughing (no more runny nose!), laughing and smiling. I love the way he can make grown men and women make silly faces and talk in ways they never would in any other situation. I must get at least one offer a day from people who want to take him home.
On a more random note, I saw the weirdest thing today on the way to the mall. A motorcycle was in the lane beside me and strapped to the back was a small child, possibly 3 years old! The kid was wearing a harness that attached him to the driver. Thankfully he was wearing a helmet or I probably would have freaked out and called the police. Aren't there laws against that?
On a more random note, I saw the weirdest thing today on the way to the mall. A motorcycle was in the lane beside me and strapped to the back was a small child, possibly 3 years old! The kid was wearing a harness that attached him to the driver. Thankfully he was wearing a helmet or I probably would have freaked out and called the police. Aren't there laws against that?
Comments