I'm home alone tonight, waiting for a Poppy Seed Chicken casserole to bake. Matt is going to be working late. In fact, he might not get in until 11pm. Bummer. My "bed time" is 10pm. Matt is busy using his carpentry skills for drum stands at work. They are hosting a big "drum event" next week and these stands have to be ready. You should see the one he has already crafted. It's beautiful. Very professional. So, I've decided to make dinner and take it to him. I figured if he can't come home for dinner, than I can bring dinner to him. Plus, I love any reason to make my Mom's Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole. It's one of my favorites.
Last night, Matt and I went to Greenville. Just a hop, skip and jump away, Greenville has several baby stores, including Babies R US, and USA Baby. Unfortunately, I wasn't the eager mom to be. No, tired feet and lack of sleep, made me a grumpy shopper. And Matt was such a trooper. We tried numerous travel systems. Practiced wheeling them around the store and collasping them. We definately want a Graco, but I can't decide between the Quattro or the MetroLite, or one other whose name I can't remember. I personally like all of the features of the Quattro, but it weighs 10 pounds more than the other two strollers. I can't help but think that those 10 pounds would weigh heavy on a tired little Mommy. Any opinions out there? What is your favorite stroller?
We experienced a "first" last night. For the first time in my pregnant state, we parked the car in the "for Expectant or New Moms Only" parking spot at Babies R Us. I felt so special!
By the way, I also need some opinions on cribs. Stationary versus pull down side? Pros and Cons.
love,
Sara
Last night, Matt and I went to Greenville. Just a hop, skip and jump away, Greenville has several baby stores, including Babies R US, and USA Baby. Unfortunately, I wasn't the eager mom to be. No, tired feet and lack of sleep, made me a grumpy shopper. And Matt was such a trooper. We tried numerous travel systems. Practiced wheeling them around the store and collasping them. We definately want a Graco, but I can't decide between the Quattro or the MetroLite, or one other whose name I can't remember. I personally like all of the features of the Quattro, but it weighs 10 pounds more than the other two strollers. I can't help but think that those 10 pounds would weigh heavy on a tired little Mommy. Any opinions out there? What is your favorite stroller?
We experienced a "first" last night. For the first time in my pregnant state, we parked the car in the "for Expectant or New Moms Only" parking spot at Babies R Us. I felt so special!
By the way, I also need some opinions on cribs. Stationary versus pull down side? Pros and Cons.
love,
Sara
Comments