I am a big enough person to admit when I have been defeated. Yes, Sheryl won our silent battle regarding fingerprint caterpillars versus my plain (yet I like to think, elegant) idea. However, I am also big enough to admit that it turned out to be a really great idea. The Lord must have given me an extra dose of patience this week, because I was able to complete the project with little to no frustration. Amazing. So far, all of my parents have raved about the pictures! And rave they should. The pictures turned out to be incredible!!! Professional quality and stunning shots. One Mom even said she would like to hire Angela to do her son's 2 year old photos. I am actually planning on asking her to taking my preggie photos this summer. If she can capture little toddlers running around a playground so beautifully, I have complete trust that she can make a large, pregnant woman look beautiful!
Sara
Sara
Comments