I added a new button to my side-bar for Southern Savers and you must check it out! Last night I had the privilege of attending an "Extreme Couponing" seminar taught by the ultimate Southern Saver! (Seriously, this girl is amazing!) For two and a half hours I learned the steps, tricks, and strategy to save money in a ridiculous way! Our teacher, a fellow stay at home mom of three, spends $50 a week on groceries and personal care items for their entire family! It is common for her to take home $100 dollars worth of items at a drugstore and pay less than a dollar for it!
No, I'm not kidding you!
I've been a coupon clipper for a couple years now, and I thought I was doing pretty good at it. But apparently I was really wrong. I've been buying my groceries at Ingles and Walmart, but as I learned last night, these two stores are some of the worst at helping you save money. Publix and Bi-Lo always beat out Ingles, and Walmart never puts anything on sale. Our teacher last night recommends Publix (groceries) and CVS (personal care items) as the places to save the most!
Are you surprised at Publix? I sure was! But I'm thrilled because I love love love Publix! You can always count on great customer service, clean stores, and great sushi! :) Their Buy One Get One Free deals are the best in town! And now that I'm learning how to shop the sales and where to find coupons, it's going to be the best at helping our family save money!
If you're in the area, Jenny is teaching another class tonight at Hope Fellowship Church (located next to Books a Million.) The class costs $10.
As I learn more and begin to implent these strategies, I promise to share!
But seriously, check out the website! They do all the hard work!
No, I'm not kidding you!
I've been a coupon clipper for a couple years now, and I thought I was doing pretty good at it. But apparently I was really wrong. I've been buying my groceries at Ingles and Walmart, but as I learned last night, these two stores are some of the worst at helping you save money. Publix and Bi-Lo always beat out Ingles, and Walmart never puts anything on sale. Our teacher last night recommends Publix (groceries) and CVS (personal care items) as the places to save the most!
Are you surprised at Publix? I sure was! But I'm thrilled because I love love love Publix! You can always count on great customer service, clean stores, and great sushi! :) Their Buy One Get One Free deals are the best in town! And now that I'm learning how to shop the sales and where to find coupons, it's going to be the best at helping our family save money!
If you're in the area, Jenny is teaching another class tonight at Hope Fellowship Church (located next to Books a Million.) The class costs $10.
As I learn more and begin to implent these strategies, I promise to share!
But seriously, check out the website! They do all the hard work!
Comments