Naturally, on a day when I'm already feeling a little sappy because my baby is growing up so quickly, Lucas picks "Love You Forever" for us to read before nap time!

The little stinker knows it makes me cry every time! I think he picks it on purpose! I just can't read the part about the Mama dying and the son rocking her and then his baby without choking up. It's just too much for my emotions.
Although, I have to say, I think that Mama was a little too attached. You don't drive over to your grown son's house in the middle of the night to rock him in his sleep. That's a little weird.
I pretty sure his wife wasn't too thrilled.

The little stinker knows it makes me cry every time! I think he picks it on purpose! I just can't read the part about the Mama dying and the son rocking her and then his baby without choking up. It's just too much for my emotions.
Although, I have to say, I think that Mama was a little too attached. You don't drive over to your grown son's house in the middle of the night to rock him in his sleep. That's a little weird.
I pretty sure his wife wasn't too thrilled.
Comments
so, i understand your tears! (but it is a great book, isn't it?)
~*mandy*~
ps - my husband and i are now "officially" trying for a baby. he loves listening to me talk about reading your blog too :)