So my last post was all warm and fuzzy, but I have to be honest and say that the rest of the day didn't turn out that way. In fact, a melt down (my own) started about an hour after I wrote that happy, don't have a care in the world hogwash, oops, I mean post. Matt came home from a job to find me a blubbering mess, still in my stinky work out clothes, and stressed to the max. Neither kid wanted to nap, our bathroom floor refused to come clean even after I scrubbed it on my hands and knees, and the dishes kept piling up in the sink. It wasn't pretty.
The week has gotten better. Oh there are still dishes in the sink, not the same ones praise God, and now I'm off to (hopefully) finish the Christmas shopping.
The week has gotten better. Oh there are still dishes in the sink, not the same ones praise God, and now I'm off to (hopefully) finish the Christmas shopping.
Comments