Sunday night we (finally) put up our Christmas tree. I say finally because it seems like everyone except us decorated way early this year. What's up with that? I'm all about enjoying this amazing season, but sometimes it's just too early. We first had to get all of our decorations out of the attic of our old house before we could decorate our new one. (No, we haven't sold our house yet - feel free to pray about that!) We decided to put the tree in the playroom simply because of the space. Even though we doubled our living space in this house, we somehow managed to fill most of it up, imagine that. Lucas got to work right away; he knew exactly what to do.
I grabbed the camera while Matt and Lucas went to work hanging ornaments. I quickly realized that Lucas was taking his job very seriously.
He hung about 10 ornaments on that particular branch! Of course we can't go back and rearrange them; our "ocd" child will notice if the ornaments are in new places. Seriously, this kid is so particular. (Is this a phase or a hint of what's to come?)

Comments