Can you believe our girl is 4 months already? I can't! We just got in from seeing Dr. Stone for Ava's check up. Here are her stats:
Height: 24 inches (45%)
Weight: 13 lbs 4 oz (50%)!!!!
Head: 16 5/8 in (85%) - I'm not surprised the poor girl has such a big head! Lucas's head has always been in the 85-90 percentile. I blame it on Matt :)
She is strong, reaching her developmental milestones as she should and "a perfect little girl" to quote the doctor. I know I'm not supposed to brag, but it's not bragging when I quote someone else is it? Actually, I do brag on my kids all the time. They are awesome! And such a blessing! My life is so full and wonderful!
I am THRILLED that Ava is finally gaining weight and growing as she should be. What a relief after the struggle we went through for 3 months. I will confess, I feel a little sad when I think about not breastfeeding anymore, but then the cloud lifts when I realize how much she's gained and is thriving on formula. And I have my boobs back...... uh, I mean more free time. :)
Height: 24 inches (45%)
Weight: 13 lbs 4 oz (50%)!!!!
Head: 16 5/8 in (85%) - I'm not surprised the poor girl has such a big head! Lucas's head has always been in the 85-90 percentile. I blame it on Matt :)
She is strong, reaching her developmental milestones as she should and "a perfect little girl" to quote the doctor. I know I'm not supposed to brag, but it's not bragging when I quote someone else is it? Actually, I do brag on my kids all the time. They are awesome! And such a blessing! My life is so full and wonderful!
I am THRILLED that Ava is finally gaining weight and growing as she should be. What a relief after the struggle we went through for 3 months. I will confess, I feel a little sad when I think about not breastfeeding anymore, but then the cloud lifts when I realize how much she's gained and is thriving on formula. And I have my boobs back...... uh, I mean more free time. :)
Comments