It's been an exhausting couple of days. We drove the 4 1/2 hour drive to Birmingham on Monday - with the two kids it took us a little over 6 hours. We went straight to the hospital where family was gathered. Lucas had a blast playing with his cousin Alyssa. They only get to see each other every couple of months, but they love each other so much. Amy is doing well recovering from the labor and delivery. David weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces! A great size!
We got in late last night around 10:00. It took us 7 hours to get home. (Wow, kids really add to the travel time.) It was a rough ride - Lucas didn't sleep and Ava got tired of being in the car seat (who can blame her). I rode the last leg of the trip between the kids in the back of the tundra. At one point, I was holding hands with both of them! It was so sweet, I almost forgot how cranky and tired I felt!
David is scheduled for a heart cath some time today. I haven't heard yet from anyone to find out how it went. I'll keep you posted.
Thanks for praying!
We got in late last night around 10:00. It took us 7 hours to get home. (Wow, kids really add to the travel time.) It was a rough ride - Lucas didn't sleep and Ava got tired of being in the car seat (who can blame her). I rode the last leg of the trip between the kids in the back of the tundra. At one point, I was holding hands with both of them! It was so sweet, I almost forgot how cranky and tired I felt!
David is scheduled for a heart cath some time today. I haven't heard yet from anyone to find out how it went. I'll keep you posted.
Thanks for praying!
Comments