Lucas had his first "sick" visit to the doctor today. Sigh. I was so hoping that my efforts to shield him from germs would keep us out of there; however, today I had no choice but to call in for an appointment. About a week ago, Lucas developed a rash in his um... diaper area. I called the pediatric nurse and together we decided that it must be a reaction to an antibiotic I had just begun. A week of treatement later and the rash is still raging. So I begrudgingly made the call. Please understand, I am all for going to the doctor. In fact, I absolutely love our doctor and always look forward to our well-child checks. And I'm quite comfortable with the idea of taking Lucas in at the slightest sniffle. I just had hoped I wouldn't have a reason to for a very long time. Anyway, a quick look and the doctor determined the rash to be excema. Ugghh... My fingers are crossed that this is an isolated event and not the beginning of a long and tedious journey of sensitive skin. Lucas was a little trooper and cooed the whole time. I must admit, my heart was warmed when the doctor said Lucas was the cutest baby in the world and that he would like to borrow him sometime. I smiled and politely said no.
Guess what? I'm taking steps today to get just a little closer to my dream. We're off to the gym in a little bit to keep working towards losing those 38 pounds. I'm also working on a plan to sell specialty homemade cheesecakes during the holidays. Doing something I love and making some extra money for the people I love. Pretty great stuff!
Comments
Love,
meg
cholesterol reducing foods texas rangers jackets alltell home calling plans price Distinct cholesterol Jacuzzi hot tubs for sale Management money plan training memory flash card online stores in usa car alarm lots brown silk flowers cholesterol haricot insuline Camshaft position sensor bmw Bionaire humidifier w12 Truth about cholesterol Southland pants Nissan nederland gay asian ams Faucet direct ways to lower cholesterol and triclycerides O.e. stationery to download