Yesterday, Lucas rolled from his back to his front for the first time. Quite a big accomplishment in baby world. However, I missed it. You see, Lucas and I spent the afternoon playing on the living room floor while I folded laundry. Once my basket was full of folded clothes, I laid Lucas down on a blanket (on his back) and went in to the nursery to put the items away. I came back into the room just a minute later and the little guy was on his tummy! I sqealed in delight while he rolled back onto his back! Way to go, little man!!
Guess what? I'm taking steps today to get just a little closer to my dream. We're off to the gym in a little bit to keep working towards losing those 38 pounds. I'm also working on a plan to sell specialty homemade cheesecakes during the holidays. Doing something I love and making some extra money for the people I love. Pretty great stuff!
Comments