Homemade Salsa
WW Points: 0
1 (14.5oz.) can petite diced tomatoes
1 (4 0z.) can diced green chilies
1 medium vidalia onion, chopped
1 minced garlic clove
1 bunch of fresh cilantro, chopped
1 lime juiced
dash of salt
Mix together and refrigerate. Tastes delicious right away, but after a couple hours in the fridge, the flavors will really come together! Makes approximately 3 cups!
*my variations* I added 3 garlic cloves and a lot of cilantro! I also used an immersion blender to smooth out the texture.
I like my salsa smooth, not chunky.
I plan on putting this salsa on a hamburger patty for lunch today and maybe even use it in place of butter on a baked potato!
I love this salsa so much, I keep eating it all by itself! Who needs chips when it tastes so good!?
WW Points: 0
1 (14.5oz.) can petite diced tomatoes
1 (4 0z.) can diced green chilies
1 medium vidalia onion, chopped
1 minced garlic clove
1 bunch of fresh cilantro, chopped
1 lime juiced
dash of salt
Mix together and refrigerate. Tastes delicious right away, but after a couple hours in the fridge, the flavors will really come together! Makes approximately 3 cups!
*my variations* I added 3 garlic cloves and a lot of cilantro! I also used an immersion blender to smooth out the texture.
I like my salsa smooth, not chunky.
I plan on putting this salsa on a hamburger patty for lunch today and maybe even use it in place of butter on a baked potato!
I love this salsa so much, I keep eating it all by itself! Who needs chips when it tastes so good!?
Comments