Did you know that Chick-fil-a is giving away free food this week? Well the three locations here in Anderson are. I know this because I stopped in this morning (after weighing in at Weight Watchers - down 3.4 pounds!!) to get my free chicken biscuit. Typically most everything on the Chick-fil-a menu is off limits for me, but I thought I would cheat just a bit at the beginning of the week. Besides, I needed some nourishment to get me through grocery shopping at Wal-mart.
Well now I'm not so sure it's worth it even if it was free. Do you know that little, innocent biscuit cost me 10 points?! I only get 23 in an entire day!
Which is why my lunch today consists of english peas and zucchini.
Well now I'm not so sure it's worth it even if it was free. Do you know that little, innocent biscuit cost me 10 points?! I only get 23 in an entire day!
Which is why my lunch today consists of english peas and zucchini.
Comments