Skip to main content

My puffy eye



Lucas woke up yesterday from his afternoon nap (yes, he is napping every day now!!) with a puffy eye. He had no other symptoms (no red eye or drainage), so I didn't think much of it. This morning however, the swelling increased, so we took a trip to see Dr. Stone. A box of eye drops, some Benedryl, and a diagnosis of "eye allergies" later, we are back home.

I thought Benedryl was supposed to make your kid sleepy.

My kid has been dancing to old school Plankeye and Bleach for the past hour. I kid you not. He figured out how to use my Ipod docking station, so the music is cranked up and the boy barely even stopped long enough to eat. He likes the fast songs with drums. He doesn't even care if I'm watching him or not. He just wants to dance.

"Do you want to play outside, Buddy?"
"Nope, I just want to dance!"

Oh boy, I hear some techno music getting started. Someone tell me how to upload a video on my blog. This stuff is hysterical!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Molly Flanagan said…
Poor Lucas. Allergies are the worst. How funny that he loves to dance! Last night we were at my mom's and Cogan saw American Idol for the first time. Really, the only TV he has ever seen is Saturday afternoon sports and PBS kids. He had a wisk as a microphone and was copying the singers. It was hilarious!
megret7 said…
Oh, yes. With G, any medicine (Benadryl included) that says "may cause drowsiness" for him really means "will most definitely cause hyperactivity." Whoa, Nelly! :)