I really loved this post today on Vanessa's blog. I have been challenged so much lately in my role as a stay at home mom. It isn't as easy as it looks. There are days when I feel frustrated, overwhelmed, under-appreciated, and ready to throw in the towel. I know "this too shall pass", but I'm trying hard to balance that mindset while savoring each moment while my babies are so young.
When you click on the link in the post, it will take you to Amazon. com where you can read an excerpt from what looks like a really great book. I usually don't read "mommy" books, but I think I will be ordering it tonight.
When you click on the link in the post, it will take you to Amazon. com where you can read an excerpt from what looks like a really great book. I usually don't read "mommy" books, but I think I will be ordering it tonight.
Comments
Tiffany