I'm so excited. Matt doesn't have to work today, which means that we get to spend the day together! So far our plans include cleaning the house, putting away the Christmas decorations, and giving me a much needed break. I'm particularly excited about the last one. You see, a certain store in the mall is having their biggest store of the year and I just happen to have a gift card compliments of a very wise friend. My sweet husband has agreed to watch Lucas while I shop till I drop. (Actually the card is only for $25, so there won't be much dropping, but it will be fun anyway.)
I've been busy with Ebay lately. I purchased some Mary Kay products from Matt's cousin last week to help her out and to potentionally help me out. I'm sad to admit that Mary Kay doesn't sell much more over cost on Ebay. Good for the buyer, not good for the seller like me. Very small profit margin. But I am enjoying my Ebay business. It's kind of fun.
Well, I think I am going back to bed. Every morning I get up early (nursing mom with baby who sleeps 12 hours - you figure it out) and then wrestle with going back to bed or starting my day. For a split second I feel guilty that so many people are already at work when I am going back to bed, but I reason with myself that I don't do it every day. Besides, we tend to keep "country hours" around here (as they would say in old novels) and I need at least 8 hours to beautify me.
Home Group is tonight. Yay! 6 Couples, yummy food, quality converstation and no babies. Good times.
I've been busy with Ebay lately. I purchased some Mary Kay products from Matt's cousin last week to help her out and to potentionally help me out. I'm sad to admit that Mary Kay doesn't sell much more over cost on Ebay. Good for the buyer, not good for the seller like me. Very small profit margin. But I am enjoying my Ebay business. It's kind of fun.
Well, I think I am going back to bed. Every morning I get up early (nursing mom with baby who sleeps 12 hours - you figure it out) and then wrestle with going back to bed or starting my day. For a split second I feel guilty that so many people are already at work when I am going back to bed, but I reason with myself that I don't do it every day. Besides, we tend to keep "country hours" around here (as they would say in old novels) and I need at least 8 hours to beautify me.
Home Group is tonight. Yay! 6 Couples, yummy food, quality converstation and no babies. Good times.
Comments