Lucas is working on his second 2 hour nap for the day. Over the past couple weeks, Lucas has been readjusting this nap schedule. The first nap is always predictable; two hours after waking up, Lucas goes does for a nap. However, that nap can last a very short 30 minutes up to 2 hours! The second nap is completely dependent on the length of the first nap, so planning my day activities days in advance is highly unlikely. To shake things up even more, if the first two naps are on the short side, Lucas will start to fuss in between the last two feedings of the night, indicating the need for another nap, just an hour before bedtime. As much as I have prided myself on following a feeding schedule, I can't seem to get his naps in line. Any suggestions?
Guess what? I'm taking steps today to get just a little closer to my dream. We're off to the gym in a little bit to keep working towards losing those 38 pounds. I'm also working on a plan to sell specialty homemade cheesecakes during the holidays. Doing something I love and making some extra money for the people I love. Pretty great stuff!
Comments
»