And so begins my journey into the world of physical exercise. My dear husband looked at me the other week and pondered, "why do people need a new year to motivate them to start something.?If they want change in their life, they should just do it and not wait for the new year." As much as I agree, the start of a new year has indeed motivated me. It has been the kickstart I need to shed the final two baby pounds and start on the "Sara" pounds. And so explains the title. I'm in pain. I'm hurting. Billy Blanks is kicking my booty.
Guess what? I'm taking steps today to get just a little closer to my dream. We're off to the gym in a little bit to keep working towards losing those 38 pounds. I'm also working on a plan to sell specialty homemade cheesecakes during the holidays. Doing something I love and making some extra money for the people I love. Pretty great stuff!
Comments