Matt and I have just gotten back from the Anderson Hospital where we met little Baby Andrew for the first time. Andrew was born last night to our friends Brian and Becky. And he is just beautiful! This is the second baby to be born to some good friends of ours in just the past two weeks. Becky's sister, Suzanne, had her second, Lauren on Good Friday. Both babies are absolutely perfect. You know, being around these precious newborns has made us all the more anxious for our little one to arrive. Although, I must say that the knowledge that our nursery is still a junk room and we haven't bought the first baby item keeps me grounded.
I'm so proud of Matt. He has been off from work these past two days and has spent them working in our yard. His new favorite tool is a pruner, basically a chainsaw on a stick. He's been hacking away at our holly bushes. And the yards looks beautiful. Way to go Mattie!
Love
Sara
I'm so proud of Matt. He has been off from work these past two days and has spent them working in our yard. His new favorite tool is a pruner, basically a chainsaw on a stick. He's been hacking away at our holly bushes. And the yards looks beautiful. Way to go Mattie!
Love
Sara
Comments
» »