Hurray! We've reached the halfway mark! Ok, so the actual day was Wednesday, but I'm a little slow to get the post up! I'm so excited though! I feel like we've been climbing a mountain and have reached the first peak. Granted the only "mountain" that is actually forming is my belly and from what I'm told, I still have a long way to grow! I've been doing a little reasearch online about the baby's development and here is what I found. Our baby is about 6 1/2 inches crown to rump and around 10 inches head to toe! He or she now weighs almost 10 ounces. The baby's sense of smell has developed now! On my end of development, I'm starting to experience swollen ankles. There is just nothing appealing about chubby feet.
I have spent the morning with two of my dear friends, Becky and Skye. We got up before the sun and spent the morning at yard sales. You won't believe what I found! It was the deal of the year! I purchased a crib mattress in near perfect condition, two fitted sheets, a bed skit and a bumper. Now the exciting part is that the bedding is by Pottery Barn and it's beautiful! Oh my goodness! I bought all of these items for only $40!! Yes, that does include the mattress! For those of you not familiar with Pottery Barn bedding, it is very expensive! My rough estimate is that new these items would cost me $150 and a new mattress would cost around $50! Wow! What a find! I am stoked! I also purchased two Leap Frog toys in almost perfect condition! Besides all of the great finds, I had such a wonderful time with Becky and Skye. It was a great morning!
Well it's time to clean the house! Oh fun!
Sara
I have spent the morning with two of my dear friends, Becky and Skye. We got up before the sun and spent the morning at yard sales. You won't believe what I found! It was the deal of the year! I purchased a crib mattress in near perfect condition, two fitted sheets, a bed skit and a bumper. Now the exciting part is that the bedding is by Pottery Barn and it's beautiful! Oh my goodness! I bought all of these items for only $40!! Yes, that does include the mattress! For those of you not familiar with Pottery Barn bedding, it is very expensive! My rough estimate is that new these items would cost me $150 and a new mattress would cost around $50! Wow! What a find! I am stoked! I also purchased two Leap Frog toys in almost perfect condition! Besides all of the great finds, I had such a wonderful time with Becky and Skye. It was a great morning!
Well it's time to clean the house! Oh fun!
Sara
Comments