Our Wyatt is 6 months old today! Can you believe it? I sure can't! I can't believe we're here already! He's rolling over, pulling himself to his knees and today he tried his first vegetable! Our little baby is growing so fast! Wyatt has found his voice! He laughs, coos and shrieks with delight! When he sees someone he loves, his smile starts in his eyes, then spreads all the way down to his toes! He smiles with his whole body!

Hooray for green pea puree! He ate it all!
Wyatt has brought a wonderful feeling of completion to our family. He's our caboose! Both Ava and Lucas are crazy about him. They love to hold him, feed him, and they will even throw away his dirty diapers!
Wyatt is fascinated with his feet and hands! They are like constant entertainment! He sleeps on his tummy or side all night long! His head is so soft! I must kiss it at least 200 times a day! This boy is so beautiful and kissable!
I am so thankful that the Lord heard our prayers for another baby and chose to give us Wyatt! He's my joy - my precious baby boy!
Wyatt is fascinated with his feet and hands! They are like constant entertainment! He sleeps on his tummy or side all night long! His head is so soft! I must kiss it at least 200 times a day! This boy is so beautiful and kissable!
I am so thankful that the Lord heard our prayers for another baby and chose to give us Wyatt! He's my joy - my precious baby boy!
Comments
Wow, he is the perfect blend of both Lucas and Ava!