Today I woke up feeling behind. That's never a good start to the day. And I didn't seem to catch up until about 8:00 tonight. (I'm okay with leaving the load of clothes in the dryer overnight.) This is pretty typical for me, being it's a Thursday. Thursdays are now my Fridays and Mondays are my favorite days. Don't ask me why, but I always have more energy, more umph on a Monday.
Cold weather kept us in for most of the day. We did take a walk to the mailboxes at the front of our apartment complex. It's so weird not being able to scurry out of my house in my pjs minutes before the mailman arrives with a bill that's due soon. Not that I did that, too often.
I've never lived in an apartment before. Most of the time I forget that we do. That is until the family who lives above us wakes up at 5:45 - every week day morning - and starts stomping around and rearranging furniture.
As far as apartments go, our place is wonderful! Of course, I have nothing to compare it to, but I do believe that I am right! We have plenty of space for all of our stuff and I love that it is new(er) and not in mid-renovation like our last house!
We took Lucas to his first Karate class tonight, and the boy just loved it! I was afraid he would be disappointed that there wasn't any kicking people in the face, but he was thrilled by the basic moves he learned. I think we may have just found his first hobby.
I can't believe my baby is old enough for this kind of stuff! Our little world has centered around playdates and trips to the park and adventures in our backyard for so long. With Lucas starting school in the fall, I know that life is on the brink of changing. Again.
Don't ya just hate that? I get comfortable with things one way and then it changes again! As my dear hubby said to me just this week, "that's just the ebb and flow of life."
Cold weather kept us in for most of the day. We did take a walk to the mailboxes at the front of our apartment complex. It's so weird not being able to scurry out of my house in my pjs minutes before the mailman arrives with a bill that's due soon. Not that I did that, too often.
I've never lived in an apartment before. Most of the time I forget that we do. That is until the family who lives above us wakes up at 5:45 - every week day morning - and starts stomping around and rearranging furniture.
As far as apartments go, our place is wonderful! Of course, I have nothing to compare it to, but I do believe that I am right! We have plenty of space for all of our stuff and I love that it is new(er) and not in mid-renovation like our last house!
We took Lucas to his first Karate class tonight, and the boy just loved it! I was afraid he would be disappointed that there wasn't any kicking people in the face, but he was thrilled by the basic moves he learned. I think we may have just found his first hobby.
I can't believe my baby is old enough for this kind of stuff! Our little world has centered around playdates and trips to the park and adventures in our backyard for so long. With Lucas starting school in the fall, I know that life is on the brink of changing. Again.
Don't ya just hate that? I get comfortable with things one way and then it changes again! As my dear hubby said to me just this week, "that's just the ebb and flow of life."
Comments