I fully anticipated our week at the beach to be filled with sand, sun, and surf. Instead, it's day 4 and I've been in my swimsuit approximately 45 minutes. The kids have gone "swimming" in the garden tub a couple times; I even put their sand toys in with them just to up the fun factor.
Here are the highlights of our not so beachy week at the beach:
Watching the kids see the ocean when we first arrived. Lucas stripped down to his undies and t-shirt to dance wildly in the waves. It was a beautiful moment. That kid is not scared to let go.
We've been some really good fish at the Salty Dog Cafe.
We've been cooped up in the condo since Sunday afternoon, so that's all I can come up with for now. I'll try to post some pictures of Lucas and Ava in the ocean soon!
Here are the highlights of our not so beachy week at the beach:
Watching the kids see the ocean when we first arrived. Lucas stripped down to his undies and t-shirt to dance wildly in the waves. It was a beautiful moment. That kid is not scared to let go.
We've been some really good fish at the Salty Dog Cafe.
We've been cooped up in the condo since Sunday afternoon, so that's all I can come up with for now. I'll try to post some pictures of Lucas and Ava in the ocean soon!
Comments