I finally stored up enough inner strength to watch Ava's delivery. I know it's been 9 months since that blessed day, but our camera has been broken and we didn't get it fixed until tonight. She was so beautiful. Still is, but there is something so amazing about seeing your child for the first time. Thankfully the birth took less than 10 minutes, so my squeamishness was over quickly. I did have quite a few reflexive chills as I remembered the pain.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I will be getting the epidural next time.
Moving on to more pleasant topics....
What are you getting your Mom for Mother's Day?
Here's some great ideas:
Personalized Pink Apron from Williams Sonoma
These Cake Stands are Gorgeous!!
Love these! Seriously I do!
Anything by this awesome seller!
And this one, feel free to forward to Matt for me!
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I will be getting the epidural next time.
Moving on to more pleasant topics....
What are you getting your Mom for Mother's Day?
Here's some great ideas:
Personalized Pink Apron from Williams Sonoma
These Cake Stands are Gorgeous!!
Love these! Seriously I do!
Anything by this awesome seller!
And this one, feel free to forward to Matt for me!
Comments