Skip to main content

What a great morning!


I have to apologize to my sister Amy for this picture. I told her yesterday on the phone that I almost never cook breakfast for my two guys. And I don't, unless the mood strikes me and it did this morning because both sleepy-heads slept in until 9:30!!! Now that's a reason to celebrate with biscuits, bacon, and eggs! (That's blackberry jam - my all time favorite - on L's chin.)


Lucas and I tried out Crayola Color Wonder finger paint today. I like the no-mess factor, but overall, I'm not that impressed. I think next time I will stick with the (cheaper) messy kind in a bottle. Can't you do fingerpainting with jello or koolaid mix? Sounds yummy and just might be lots of fun. Time for a Google search.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Brock said…
I see you do fix your guys breakfast some mornings.:-) The blackberry jam looks adorable on Lucas. He is such a cutie pie! Love you! Amy