So Lucas and I had some quality time today over a couple scoops of ice cream at the Koo Koo Cafe. Here's what I found out:
Lucas's best friend is his new stuffed kitty-kat which he has affectionately named "Meow-Meow".
His favorite color is orange, favorite ice cream is "the green one" - mint chocolate chip. He thinks he is three and pronounces his name "Gu-cas".
This morning we all went to see "Dr. Tim" where we heard the baby's heartbeat and I got checked, rather uncomfortably, for pre-term labor. Good reports all around. Baby girl appears to be making her presence known in my lower half, explaining the pressure and pain I've been feeling. Hopefully she'll be moving up soon.
It's hard for me to believe that I'm 6 months pregnant now. There are days when I feel so close to Baby Girl and other days I forget that I'm pregnant. Okay, so I can't fully forget due to the growing bulge that makes bending over, hugging my hubby and painting my toe nails next to impossible. I'm excited and a little nervous about the changes that lie ahead for us.
Lucas's best friend is his new stuffed kitty-kat which he has affectionately named "Meow-Meow".
His favorite color is orange, favorite ice cream is "the green one" - mint chocolate chip. He thinks he is three and pronounces his name "Gu-cas".
This morning we all went to see "Dr. Tim" where we heard the baby's heartbeat and I got checked, rather uncomfortably, for pre-term labor. Good reports all around. Baby girl appears to be making her presence known in my lower half, explaining the pressure and pain I've been feeling. Hopefully she'll be moving up soon.
It's hard for me to believe that I'm 6 months pregnant now. There are days when I feel so close to Baby Girl and other days I forget that I'm pregnant. Okay, so I can't fully forget due to the growing bulge that makes bending over, hugging my hubby and painting my toe nails next to impossible. I'm excited and a little nervous about the changes that lie ahead for us.
Comments