5 pounds into my new weight loss journey and I must admit, I'm pretty excited. Oh the road before me is very long, but I am so hopeful. After 2 years of firmly cementing my bad eating habits into place, I'm ready for change. Ready to eat smaller portions, pig out on fruits and veggies and stop compulsively eating!
I have even allowed myself to believe that I will achieve my goal weight by my 30th birthday! Yes, I will enter my 30s at my lowest weight since getting married and I have 5 months to do it!
Ready for change. Ready to see things happen.
I have even allowed myself to believe that I will achieve my goal weight by my 30th birthday! Yes, I will enter my 30s at my lowest weight since getting married and I have 5 months to do it!
Ready for change. Ready to see things happen.
Comments