I think going to the library should be fun. Reading is fun. Libraries have books. Libraries should be fun, right? Well, we found a "fun" library today! Great atmosphere and friendly librarians totally made me forgive the rather outdated interior and size. I loaded up on beginning reader books for Lucas, "girlie" books for Ava, and a couple for me and Wyatt and a couple movies! We even arrived just before story time was beginning! We haven't done story time in over a year! Wyatt did pretty well, although an unpleasant diaper did interrupt the magical moment! My favorite part was the self-checkout! Ahhh-mazing!
Guess what? I'm taking steps today to get just a little closer to my dream. We're off to the gym in a little bit to keep working towards losing those 38 pounds. I'm also working on a plan to sell specialty homemade cheesecakes during the holidays. Doing something I love and making some extra money for the people I love. Pretty great stuff!
Comments