I'm feeling rather frazzeled tonight. My day started off great with a KidSpring rehersal, but then I was ambushed by a terrible tension headache! Tonight I have been frantically trying to salvage my pound cake (which is supposed to be a birthday cake for a friend) after the top half separated from the bottom half! I decided to make a chocolate butter cream icing as an additional topping in hopes that no one will notice that the cake slices are half their normal size!
Right now I'm watching one of my all time favorite movies, Pride and Prejudice. The music, dialogue and subtlety is simply enchanting! This movie is the reason I plan on taking up the piano again just as soon as we get it out of storage and into a house!
Three days into my new goal setting and I am blogging more, yelling less, and eating too much.
Here's to good intentions!
Right now I'm watching one of my all time favorite movies, Pride and Prejudice. The music, dialogue and subtlety is simply enchanting! This movie is the reason I plan on taking up the piano again just as soon as we get it out of storage and into a house!
Three days into my new goal setting and I am blogging more, yelling less, and eating too much.
Here's to good intentions!
Comments