Isn't there a saying like "it takes 21 days to make or break a habit"? Well, whatever it is, I'm making today day 1 of habitual blogging! That's right - I'm going to blog for the next 21 days straight! Not sure what I will write about, but that's okay because I'm building the habit.
I'm also using the next 21 days to break a nasty little habit of over eating. My eating got way out of control while I was pregnant with Super Wy, and I've struggled the past 10 months to break the habit! So now I'm focusing on smaller portions and not eating late a night!
Hmm...I'm sure I can come up with more habits to break and or make in the next 21 days......
Going to bed early! That's a good one! Oh and getting up early to read the Bible before my little ones wake me up! I struggle with both - lacking the discipline to turn the t.v. off at 10 and then setting the alarm to get up before the kiddos wake us up!
Keeping on contact, via email/fb/phone/snail mail with friends - near and far. I have many dear, wonderful friends and I know how much their words of encouragement mean to me, so it's time to start giving the love back.
How about not yelling at my kids? That's a great habit to break! Gosh, I wish there was a pill that I could take that would eat away my daily frustrations and keep me cool and calm all the time! (Well, I guess there is one, but we won't go there..... :P)
And last but not least, my final 21 day goal is to finish a book by Dr. James Dobson - something I have never done before!!
I'm also using the next 21 days to break a nasty little habit of over eating. My eating got way out of control while I was pregnant with Super Wy, and I've struggled the past 10 months to break the habit! So now I'm focusing on smaller portions and not eating late a night!
Hmm...I'm sure I can come up with more habits to break and or make in the next 21 days......
Going to bed early! That's a good one! Oh and getting up early to read the Bible before my little ones wake me up! I struggle with both - lacking the discipline to turn the t.v. off at 10 and then setting the alarm to get up before the kiddos wake us up!
Keeping on contact, via email/fb/phone/snail mail with friends - near and far. I have many dear, wonderful friends and I know how much their words of encouragement mean to me, so it's time to start giving the love back.
How about not yelling at my kids? That's a great habit to break! Gosh, I wish there was a pill that I could take that would eat away my daily frustrations and keep me cool and calm all the time! (Well, I guess there is one, but we won't go there..... :P)
And last but not least, my final 21 day goal is to finish a book by Dr. James Dobson - something I have never done before!!
Comments