I don't know if it's the culmination of a busy couple weeks or the delayed effects of traveling last weekend to visit family, but today, my body is loudly waving the white flag of defeat. My toes are numb, my fingers are swelling and my back is killing me; and I'm really discouraged about this. I still have a little over a month left in this pregnancy and I'm struggling to see how I'm going to survive. I feel so limited in what I can accomplish around the house and for the family. Matt is heroically handling a lot of the household tasks for me, including caring for the kids when he's home. I haven't had to give a bath in over 3 weeks! Matt spent the better part of today cleaning out the hall closet and guest bedroom. He also is painting the kids' room and doing so much more.
I could sink down into a well of self-pity, but instead I'm asking for prayer. I could really use some. Pray for my strength and joy to return. Pray that our family won't go hungry when I throw inedible meals together in a desperate attempt to feed them. (a bit of drama, sorry!) Pray that we will find some semblance of organization before baby Boy arrives. And pray that we sell of Tundra so we can purchase a mini-van.
Thanks!
I could sink down into a well of self-pity, but instead I'm asking for prayer. I could really use some. Pray for my strength and joy to return. Pray that our family won't go hungry when I throw inedible meals together in a desperate attempt to feed them. (a bit of drama, sorry!) Pray that we will find some semblance of organization before baby Boy arrives. And pray that we sell of Tundra so we can purchase a mini-van.
Thanks!
Comments
Rose