Tonight was our first family movie night with both kids! I fixed a low-key, throw together at the last minute meal so we could dine in front of the t.v. Lucas was amazed. We watched The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything- a delightful tale about three vegetables who step up and become heros. A very motivational show. Ava enjoyed the endless supply of graham crackers and I apparantly decided to not wear any make up today. Or fix my hair.
But the one person who's opinion mattered the most was enthralled by the movie. Lucas even got to stay up late; I figured we should celebrate since it is the last day of school. Fun was had by everyone.
And since then, I've been obessing over Season 2 of the Office on instant netflix. I think The Office is my all time favorite thing to watch, hands down. I've already seen it all - twice - but I can't get enough of it. I'm not kidding - I actually have it paused on the t.v. right now.
Gotta go and see what's going to happen with Jim and Pam. Woohoo!!!

Comments