I'll be 27 in a few days. Our baby girl will be 1 year old in just a couple months. And I still need to lose a few more pregnancy pounds. (Actually, most of my ready to shed weight is all me - only 5 of them are baby.) So I joined Weight Watchers yesterday because I am ready to take control of my eating habits. The gym is easy for me; okay the working out is way hard, but it's become a habit in my life. It's the eating small portions and not snacking (binging) that is a challenge.
As for Day 1, it's been good so far. I like keeping track of my points - I love making lists. And I've only been hungry 17 times. Just kidding. Well, not really. I have been rather hungry today. I've got to find more filling foods to eat. I made the Garden Veggie Soup (which is 0 points) and put together a couple yummy snacks, so over all, I'm hopeful.
You have to try this snack - yum O!
Creme Filled Grahams
A fancy way of saying put 2 T. of fat free cool whip between two graham squares and freeze! Only 2 points each!
Woo!
As for Day 1, it's been good so far. I like keeping track of my points - I love making lists. And I've only been hungry 17 times. Just kidding. Well, not really. I have been rather hungry today. I've got to find more filling foods to eat. I made the Garden Veggie Soup (which is 0 points) and put together a couple yummy snacks, so over all, I'm hopeful.
You have to try this snack - yum O!
Creme Filled Grahams
A fancy way of saying put 2 T. of fat free cool whip between two graham squares and freeze! Only 2 points each!
Woo!
Comments