I made these enchiladas last week for some friends and now Matt is requesting I make it once a week! They are more like burritos than enchiladas, but oh so wonderful! You should check it out and make it this week!! I promise your family will love them!
This week is spring break for Lucas. To be honest, I'm missing the 2 mornings a week I get to spend alone with Ava. We usually go to the grocery store where we hang out with senior citizens; they are, after all, the only people out and about at 9 a.m. The other morning, we usually run a couple errands and do things that aren't fun for 3 year olds. Like shopping.
I should have been more prepared for this week and have activities planned in advance. I need some creative ideas for fun things I can do with Lucas and Ava this week. Any suggestions?
This week is spring break for Lucas. To be honest, I'm missing the 2 mornings a week I get to spend alone with Ava. We usually go to the grocery store where we hang out with senior citizens; they are, after all, the only people out and about at 9 a.m. The other morning, we usually run a couple errands and do things that aren't fun for 3 year olds. Like shopping.
I should have been more prepared for this week and have activities planned in advance. I need some creative ideas for fun things I can do with Lucas and Ava this week. Any suggestions?
Comments