So no one prepared me for this "icky boy stuff" Lucas has started. I mean, I expected he would love all things creepy and crawly, but I had no idea the "gross" stuff would start so soon. For example, the kid wipes his buggers on the wall above his bed. He knows how to use a tissue; I taught him that lesson from the start. But somehow it didn't stick.
And today, I caught Lucas going potty (#1) in the yard. I didn't think much of it, I know this is something all little boys do, but I did freak out when the little munchkin walked in a proudly announced that he did number 2 in the yard "just like Annie (the dog)".
Boys are so gross! :)
He did make me laugh a couple times today. Like when he told me he's starting to grow a little beard. And that one day he is going to drive his car to the gym and play raquetball.
I love that he wants to be just like his Daddy. But his Daddy swears he didn't teach him to do the first two things.
Where do boys learn this stuff?
And today, I caught Lucas going potty (#1) in the yard. I didn't think much of it, I know this is something all little boys do, but I did freak out when the little munchkin walked in a proudly announced that he did number 2 in the yard "just like Annie (the dog)".
Boys are so gross! :)
He did make me laugh a couple times today. Like when he told me he's starting to grow a little beard. And that one day he is going to drive his car to the gym and play raquetball.
I love that he wants to be just like his Daddy. But his Daddy swears he didn't teach him to do the first two things.
Where do boys learn this stuff?
Comments