Our precious and amazing daughter arrived yesterday at 4:21 p.m! Weighing in at 7 pounds 8 ounces and measuring 20 1/4 inches, she is everything that we dreamed of and more!!! The labor and delivery were grueling (I went natural - augh!!!), but we both made it through safe and with zero complications! I'll be writing her birth story very soon to share with you. In fact, this afternoon I will be posting photos and (hopefully) will be revealing her name, so get ready for it!!!! Thank you for your prayers and encouragement - I felt every one of them! I hope to find the exact words to express just how deep and great I felt God's presence yesterday in that labor and delivery room. He carried me in His arms through every contraction, spoke truth to my soul, and supplied the strength to bring baby girl into this world. Praise Him!
Guess what? I'm taking steps today to get just a little closer to my dream. We're off to the gym in a little bit to keep working towards losing those 38 pounds. I'm also working on a plan to sell specialty homemade cheesecakes during the holidays. Doing something I love and making some extra money for the people I love. Pretty great stuff!
Comments
Ken and Meg
Love - Vanessa
Kathryn